Save money and help the environment
You can drastically cut your mains water costs by fitting an Ozzi Kleen Rainwater Harvesting System to your home or rental property for flushing toilets and watering gardens. The Ozzi Kleen RW Deluxe offers the luxury of a free water supply & the reliability or automatically switching over to mains if the water level in the tank is low or the power goes out. By installing an Ozzi Kleen Underground Rainwater Tank you get to “reclaim” your ground space, meet Government guidelines and keep the external areas of the home uncluttered.
The Ozzi Kleen Underground Rainwater Tanks are designed to catch water from the roof area so that it can be used to supply water for toilets, laundry, garden watering, washing the car and external taps.
Depending on the model of your choice, the system will supply mains water to these areas once the rainwater has been depleted to a low level in the tank, or there is a power outage so that there is always a supply of water to the outlets.
The Ozzi Kleen Underground Rainwater Tank is available in two models to suit your needs in and around the home.
Ozzi Kleen below ground rainwater tanks include
- Australian Standard compliance
- Generous 5000 litre storage capacity
- Self priming submersible pump
- Access at top of tank for cleaning purposes
- Unique sediment cleaning feature
- Incorporated first flush diverter and leaf strainer
- Incorporated stormwater back flow prevention device
- Vector (insect) screen supplied with package
- Split system control unit
- Leaf and debris filter