Ozzi Kleen Grease Traps are built to last
Ozzi Kleen grease traps are the simple and reliable answer to intercept grease and solids from household and commercial kitchen waste water. Our grease traps are fabricated from a single rotomoulded polyethylene tank and are available in various sizes and specifications to suit many different applications.
The floating waste retained and collected by grease traps is known as FOG (fats, oils and grease). Grease traps can also retain and collect solids and food debris in the waste water that do not float. Most local councils require that a commercial kitchen must have a grease trap installed on the premises to keep the sewer lines from being polluted with FOG and large food particles from kitchens. If these contaminants are not kept in check, they can cause severe problems to sewer systems as they collect and coat the pipes.
Buying and InstallationAsk online about Grease Traps Find a Distributor
Ozzi Kleen Grease Trap Systems offer
- Lightweight, easy to manoeuver and install
- Weight for weight stronger than concrete
- UV resistant
- Up to 5000L capacity
- Easy to clean
- Poly is non porous so does not absorb smell
- Single piece design, no root intrusion
- Does not crack or corrode like steel and concrete
- A variety of shapes, sizes and colours available
- 15 year warranty on all traps
- Designed for below or above ground use